The current trends we're seeing:
- Tables that Looks like a sculptural pieces of art. This type of table can fall under the category of Modern Style, due to the clean lines, natural materials and contemporary style. But make no mistake, sculptural doesn’t mean outlandish. This trend can also be simplistic where pieces showcase a pared-back aesthetic offset only by an unexpected curve, or a unique play with dimension.
- Bunching tables. Bunching tables are two or more small tables that are either the same height or slightly varying heights. For example, nesting tables are considered bunching tables,
- Multi-layered tables. This type of table provides ample storage space, making it the perfect hideaway for blankets or toys. Handwoven rattan fibers add a layer of natural texture.
- Multi-function tables. This type of table serves multiple purposes. This unique table features a hydraulic lifting mechanism, ideal for work, light dining, and extra storage.
- Mixed materials tables. Mixed material coffee table anchors your space in style and is typically Crafted from sturdy material for long-lasting use modern manipulation, i.e., wood. These Tables are manipulated to have incredible details carved into the table creating a near work of art in place of furniture
- Tables with natural elements. These types of tables add Simplicity of Design with Nature's Materials. ·They make a statement and are typically made out of bamboo, wood, etc.
- Tables with Unexpected textures. rich in texture and organic shapes bring compelling details to this luxe type of table styling.